DO YOU HAVE A BOOK PUBLISHED?
DO YOU WANT ME TO BUY IT?
Competition: – Sign up bottom of post
As part of my Write Campaign as hosted by Rachael Harrie, I have decided to show some #authorlove and purchase some of my fellow #write campaigners books.
One of the best ways that we can support our craft and our writing friends is to support their work. (Here is what i have done)
1. You should be a current Campaigner or a past Crusader on Rachael Harrie’s site.
2. You must leave me a short submission on why I should buy your book. (Synopsis or other reason why I should buy your book.)
3. You need to leave the link TO YOUR AMAZON KINDLE “Buy it Now” page. (Not a link to your blog, or smashwords site.) –> I buy my books via Amazon Kindle. Please make it super easy for me to find and buy your book.
4. Leave an email address so I can let you know you have won. I may even send you an email review or something.
5. Give us your name so we all know who is just awesome!
That is is!
If you wish to be cheeky and add your name to the list, I may still buy your book - However priority will be given to Write Campaign Authors at all times.
Um… You have already bought my book…
A few of you will know i have already bought your book. Add it to the list and I will mark you as a finalist anyway.
If I have not added a review/liked it on amazon I will do this.
How do I win?
- Like me on Facebook or Networked Blogs will give you extra points
- Spread the word about the competition (put this linky list on your blog??) Tweet/G+
- I will choose books I am interested in and/or books of people that participate well in #writecampaign/show #authorlove.
What do you get out of it?
- I buy your book –>A sale
- I write reviews –> Possibly a review
- If you want I can give you feedback in private
- I may showcase your book on one of my blogs:-)
What do I get out of it?
- A new book to read
- Make some new friends
- Help out some fellow authors.
So sign up to win! Don’t forget to put your link to you book on Amazon. If you have LOTS OF BOOKS on amazon, feel free to link to your author page on Amazon where lots of your books are listed. OR if you have time, you can add an entry for EACH AND EVERY BOOK you have
If you don’t have Amazon, you can still enter, I might just have more difficulties buying your book.